Get a Quick Cash Loan
Loan amounts up to $500 in North Dakota, and $425 in Nebraska.
Need money now? Whatever the situation, getting quick cash loans of up to $500 at Direct Check is always quick, easy, and hassle-free. We’ll give you the money today. To get started with your payday advance or title loan, here are the answers to three easy questions:
What do I need to bring if I need money now?
What application do I fill out if I need money now?
Where do I go to get my quick cash loans?
We Value Our Customers
We’re not like those other lenders, who have a long list of requirements, for quick cash loans you only need to bring:
- 1 form of ID (driver’s license or valid photo ID)
- Current bank statement
- 1 current payroll check stub
Download this form, fill it out, and bring it to the nearest Direct Check along with the required documentation.
Interest Limitations Imposed by Federal Law
Federal law, 10 U.S.C. 987, prohibits us from making a payday loan with a military rate of more than 36% to an applicant who is a military service member on active duty, or a dependent of a military service member on active duty.
Direct Check does not offer quick cash loans, which comports with interest limitations imposed by this federal law. To ensure that these protections are provided to eligible applicants, we will require you to check and see if one of the following statements is applicable to you:
- I AM a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer.
- I AM a member of a reserve component of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or a member of the National Guard, on active duty or full-time National Guard duty pursuant to an order to active duty or full-time National Guard duty for a period of 180 consecutive days or more for the purpose of organizing, administering, recruiting, instructing, or training the reserve components.
- I AM a dependent of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty as described above because I am the member’s spouse, the member’s child under the age of eighteen years old, or I am an individual for whom the member provided more than one-half of my financial support for 180 days immediately preceding today’s date.
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, we will not be able to offer you a cash advance.
We are sorry for this inconvenience if you are not sure if you are covered under this law, please see a Direct Check associate for assistance if you need money now.